4.03.2010

Excuses Excuses

I was bored.
I was married, and you're supposed to.
It became habit.
It was the only way my partner would spend time with me.
I wanted to stop my partner's nagging.
I wanted to have more sex than my friends.
Someone dared me.
I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
I wanted to defy my parents.
I was slumming.
I needed another notch in my belt.
It was an initiation rite.
The person was famous.
The person was a good dancer.
The person had beautiful eyes.
The person had a great sense of humor.
The person bought me an expansive dinner.
I wanted a job.
Someone offered me money.
I'm addicted to sex.
My hormones were out of control.
I was tired of being a virgin.
I wanted to feel closer to God.
I was trying to reaffirm my sexual orientation.
It's considered taboo.
I wanter to get rid of aggression.
I was physically forced.
I was verbally coerced.
I was seduced.
I wanted to humiliate the person.
I wanted to give someone a sexually transmitted disease.
I was feeling lonely.
I wanted the person to love me.
I thought it would help me trap a new partner.
I was ovulating.
I wanted to get rid of a headache.
I thought it would help me fall asleep.
I wanted to keep warm.
I wanted to burn calories.
I wanted to relieve menstrual cramps.
It's my genetic imperative.
I was curious about my sexual abilities.
The person smelled nice.
I realized I was in love.
I wanted to change the topic of conversation.

From a list of 237 reasons people have sex, according to a poll conducted by University of Texas psychologists Cindy Meston and David Buss.

Why do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment