10.14.2010


A few years ago Bjork, Gaga and Courtney Love all got together to kiss the Blarney Stone and to be fitted for matching corsets. Some absynthe was involved, things got out of hand, and now BabySkinGlove is stuck rearing yet another of their pre-me concept babies. Kerli is currently running amock at HQ, preparing the cats for takeoff and RUINING our best petticoats.

At least we've been able to teach her a few things about being nuts and looking it:









And as a special treat, one of the best comments ever committed to youtube:

schoolgirl9078
3 weeks ago 103
my late sister was always the one into this kind of stuff. in the past month and a half since her death, i'm finding myself liking her interests more and more. i think my sister is living on inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment