3.12.2011

Another N Another

(((and the revewes poored in,,,

FROM THE INSIDE
i cannot say enough about my time at [H]OM[o]/e . . . I went in with the intention of helping others to connect at a higher level and help them transition from a bottom to a top (chakra) but found that I myself was the one who connected the most deeply, most often, with so many, again and again and again . . . you're welcome for the experience [H]OM[o]/e!!!
-Erinboo, partner tantric yoga


&THE OUTSIDE
\My friend Hans was in town visiting from Germany and I asked him what he wanted to do or see on our Sunday afternoon. I suggested lunch and he requested something familiar to him as he was sick of "all the fucking pizza and shitty 'beer'" we had consumed thus far. He's German, so I scoped out places on Yelp for a sausage fest that weekend. One result came up called [H]OM[o]/e; this place was all the way over in the Shwick but I figured I owed him a good meal and the only comment for the place was: "Mmmmmm, so good."

Alright, so we show up at the address which looked to be somebody's house, but I've been to stranger bars, so we knocked. This guy opens the door and says, "Yes, hello, can I helps you?" Dude was clearly off the boat from Eastern Europe so Hans said emphatically, "Are you having the sausage fest today?!" His comrade was like, "Noooo, we don't have zee sausages . . . but we do have zee enlightenment. Please comes in and joins us." We both looked at each other, shrugged and followed him inside.

Best. Choice. Ever.

This place is baller. Enlightenment like you wouldn't believe; I'm talkin' zen buddha realizing yourself type shit. For five bucks we got meditation, yoga, affirmations, urine analysis (I'm a 2 on the color chart), artistic expression, immaculate conception and an overall new self. Seriously, you can't even get a slice and a lager for $5.

Turns out Mr. Euroman is actually a doctor (and an awesome one at that) so all of the procedures are totally eastern based instead of our usual pharmaceutical based bullshit western treatments. Yeah, Dr. Dixieboo held it down.

Hans and I spent over two hours there and it was more than worth it. After we wrapped up our little harmony session I could feel my new self sprouting. Fuck yeah.

Your welcome [H]OM[o]/e!
-Anonymous disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment