2.15.2010

Recriutal Successes

And now, a note from our youngest fattie
J-Rose --,---{-@
in honor of our V-Day triple date at fashion week


our.triple.date.what.did.u.g uys.wear.and.my.hair.was.waeari
infg.flats.you.had.heels.in.your
car.though.tony.cohen.it.was.a.
fashion.show.we.couldnt.see.
their.shoes.i.got.dry.sha,mpod
is.there.a. we never.really
we.had.to. but.it.doesnt.reent.
go.backstage.matter.cuz.he.was
room.of. admit.we.are.the
argebtinian smart.ones
men.if.i.can.or.wait.
figure.out.i.think
that.bailry.
maybe.liked
him.a.
littlele.bit
when.does.the
bar.open.onpres.
day.is.it.a.jewish.
holiday?no.but.we.wont.
wait.for.themail.do.you.
have.my.red.bag.ok.great
ill.pick.it.up.after
and.put.the
pieces.back.
together.im
looking.for.
places.but.
im.not.in.
heavy.product
ion.she.is.fo
focused.meow.
vibrate.
exactly.
yeah.he.wasn
worried.about
what.kind.of
press.content
we.have.is
it.going.to
snow?that
is.gooing
to.fuck.up
my.world.
with.a.30
%.chance.
i.had.a.
mini.accident
4$LI.iceT
these.boys
ran.up.on
me.are.
you.a.boy
i.was.
wasted.
they.are
trusttwothy
chrystler
fire
engine
red.
he.
bought
it.
for.
me.
i.
love.
that.video.isthis.a.restaurant.i.did.a.round.there.was
this.bitch.i.think.she.was.russian.SO?SO?SO?this.is.why.i.
leaked.onto.this.very.tall.amsterdam.marine.give.it.to.me
baby.like.boom.boom.boom.omg.a.heart.its.a.post.it.note.
sorry.i.didnt.mean.to.throw.that.at.you.rude.boy.show.me.what
uouve.got.i.guess.i.could.make.something.im.a.whoreAcon.thats
awesome.icould.have.gotten.more.ill.try.to.make.something.liek
that.they.were.just.glued.on.they.were.amazing,looking.

1 comment:

  1. I think I got censored!!!
    But I think I support censorship in this instance.
    xoxoxo
    J-Rose

    ReplyDelete