2.01.2012

BEAUTIFUL/SPOOKY/STUPID

It's that time of the year again . . . DRAG RACE IS BACK!

Get your laptops propped up, fake contacts in, and start rooting. Although no one shined through the crowd like Raja (love of my lyfe) this season there sure were some winning faces. We all have our favorites including Latrice Royale, a 400 pounder from Miami fresh outta the pound with sparkles that could literally blind a small mammal.

But I'm personally putting my monies on Satan's secretary Sharon Needles who spit blood on the runway in a very cosmic dress including shoulder pieces . . . a girlboy after my own heart.

This one I'm dedicating to you, Sharon:

O and Rumor has it RuPaul & Shangela are banging.
"Being a drag queen in Puerto Rico is gorgeous, everyone respect yourself." -Kenya Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment