2.02.2012

mirror on the wall(confessions!)



"Lookin at me now I can see my past
Damn I look just like my fuckin dad
Light it up, thats smokin’ mirrors
I even look good in the broken mirror
I see my momma smile that's a blessin
I see the change, I see the message
and no message could been any clearer"



prolific rap powerhouse lil wayne has just released a new video for his track "mirror" featuring bruno mars and lets just say it looks like someone's been going to church!



biblical images abound and were not just talking the jesus kind, ok?











i could go all judy b on youz and decuntstruct the body or sumfin but lez be real i just wanna talk guts. weezy packs quite a bloody punch to the whole affair, doesnt he? *trigger warning for sharps & blood!





its like he's after my own gay heart. considering 2 his explicit use of hanky code (RED HANKY RITE POCKET[anal fisting, NBD], see also MAROON HANKY RITE POCKET[bleeder]), it seems lil wayne has entered a revelations chapter. welcome to the club weezy -- it gets better!!!



stone love weezy, I FEEL YOU! gmail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment