3.24.2012

My World: Trey Songz



Have you ever experienced your wildest desires come to total orgasmic fruition? Have you ever looked into the eyes of the Lord and realized he was the most attractive man on the entire universe and his soul is literally saving yours every time he blinks? Have you ever obliterated all of your social expectations & understandings in a moment of musical completion? If you answered no to any of these questions then you are NOT familiar with the perfection that is
Gasp. I know. Please remain sitting and take off all of your clothes.


Trey is my relationship-celebrity exception tenbillionfold. Trey, light of my life/fire of my loins, was just interviewed by VMan and we want to remind him to booty call us any fucking moment of any fucking day any time ever. BabySkinGlove can confirm
TREY SONGZ INVENTED SEX.

...& you should probably just go ahead and surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment