1.20.2010

Speaking of Cleavage

We thought this would be a great time to share one of our fattest fan's most wonderful emails with all of you other beautiful fatties out there. This letter was sent to us by the very fit Zuzana last night just as all fifteen of us were cuddling up with our Valerian Root:

Dear BabySkinGlove,

I've always noticed that all of your cleavage is totally amazing (all fifteen of you). When I was a little girl I used to dream about having really amazing cleavage too. Then one day I saw all of you working the streets of Miami with Andre and Amanda Lepore and I knew that all of my dreams would come true. Take a look at how much my cleavage grew over night just from that one lucky spotting of you! In order to thank you, I'd like to give all of you the chance to collaborate on my next video- How Fatties Stay Fat And How To Get Your Fat To Go Right To Your Cleavage. I love you so much. Thank you for everything!

Zuz



Keep in mind that English is not her first language. If you'd like to schedule a double-time cleavage-and-ass private workout with Zuzana and BabySkinGlove please email us for rates and availability, babyskinglove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment