2.07.2011

What is the internet anyway?


It's so funny, I was just asking myself the same question, I mean really what IS the internet? It sounds so ridiculous sometimes! No phone lines, no wires, just signals in space? Traveling to some sort of warehouse server magic land? So there's a physical space and a metaphorical space? So it's the same thing as money? Or as heaven? Is this conversation somehow fatfobic? I feel a quarter-lyfe crisis approaching. I mean, BabySkinGlove understands almost everything and we can probably always have the Human Resources dept do some extensive google image searches if we don't but man, this is like Huckabee level philosophy here . . . let's all get back to the pool.



In other news, look who black and blued all over the Superbowl yesterday, our very own Xtina Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment