12.12.2011

German Daydreamz






I was just sitting here thinking about my lack of leather and my excess of pleather and then I started doing some phone time with google and all of a sudden I found myself standing in the backyard covered in something that resembled cumin with seven hooded boygirls and a whole lot of tulle.



Needless to say it's just another Monday night of PBS acryllix & Anita Berber really knew how to rock a head tilt (I have so many good things to say about head tilts.)






(FACT! Did you know that in the twenties in Berlin it was a common fetish to eat a hot omelette off a naked prostitute? I think they called it egging or something. Such perverts.)
























MONDAY DRAG MOMENT!
Two chix who ALWAYS deliver your German wet dreamz are our loving dreamers



Laura & Kindra, crushes from heaven~~~



If life were a stage they'd be this girl to the pope. And if you're lucky they'll play with your hair. Don't be too jealous either, they're really good at sharing! Now accepting don8ions of flights to Berlin for 2012. What's a New Years without some sinning.
(FACT! All of Western Europe loves the colour dark green.)

No comments:

Post a Comment