12.08.2011

Meta Monroe






There's a new movie out about Marilyn Monroe but DO NOT TELL NE1!


I will not be a spoiler alert but it's ASHAME of a movie...

ASHAME of a movie by definition has nothing to do with the actors or the execution of the plot (both boringly successful) but rather the integrity of the entire concept. Marilyn Monroe is the same person as BabySkinGlove and if this movie were made about me post death I'd be recollecting my cremation bits just to take a nap.

This movie is what happens to good people when a bunch of old horny men try to redirect an important plot. It's just kinda ASHAME. My Week with Marilyn is just kinda sorta an exploitation of her exploitation which makes it kinda sorta meta and therefore blog worthy.

I'm not sure who you're supposed to empathize with in the film, every character is swallowing diamonds, but it was definitely set in England because some genius in production knew it was ASHAME.

Note: good d8 movie, plenty to talk about & lots of cleavage.

No comments:

Post a Comment