12.04.2011

JFK's ASS. WAS SEXY SAD FUN

(Jackie O: Style Icon: Leo)
"On November 22 1963 I was but a zygote wish for my mother's first uterine occupation but on November 22, 2011, BabySkinGlove changed everything for me. JFK's ASS. has ketchup stained the memory of the birth of a child and the afterdeath of a nation."
-Wesley Flash, Founder of the National Revewe

A long long time ago (I can still remember how)
That ketchup used to make me smile

&I knew if I had my chance

That I could make those people dance

And maybe they'd be happy for a while
Just like all those people at Artery...
I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news

But she just smiled and turned away.
"I wrapped my body to the wall and slowly shifted
my head around the corner. We locked eyes. My first mistake of the night.
I pulled back, no one should have seen me. She stalked me around the room. Who was she?
She shadowed my every move, perhaps she was under the impression that the "party" she attended
was a pop-up sleep-no-more? I found cover, ducking behind patrons, she stood opposite, mirroring me.
Keeping low to the ground, I darted across the room, she was quick on the chase. She wiped
around the corner, now I locked eyes with her and moved in close, with a sharp tone and daring
conviction, I snapped "who sent you??? why are you following me??? who sent you???"
She swallowed hard, her response was stuttered. 'Oh! Um, No one, I was here alone.
And had nothing better to do.'"
-Lee Harvey Oswald
Little John John would still like answers to the following: Have you seen my dad? Do you want a candy? Are you a liar? Are you a coconut? GET AWAY FROM ME! Have you seen my balloon? Have you seen my dad?
Although they supported my political platform, they avoided blood on their hands. -JFK
JFK is dead; You're Welcome.
FYI: Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment