12.29.2011

HEROYNE ADDICTION: MYRA

BabySkinGlove is launching a new make-up line (Wet 'n Wildyfe) with the 1 'n only queen diva
MYRA
We met double-taurus Myra at a star-studded power conference in Brooklyn this past December. All the hot young innov8ors were there including JTT & Lourdes. She wooed us with her homemade powders and glitter bombs/She makes her own mascara I'M NOT EVEN JOKING! And she was graceful enough to grace us with a quick run down of her presentfuture for the blogspot. Please take a moment of inspir8ion,,,,

1. What is your sun/moon/rising sign?
(April 24, 1970...Sun: Taurus / Moon: Sagittarius / Rising: Taurus (Venus)

2. If you could be one [deceased] person from history who would it be and why?
Being that I grew up in Puerto Rico I identify strongly with women from my little, beautiful island of Borinquen. I would be Luisa Capetillo she was a labor organizer who fought for worker's and women's suffrage in Puerto Rico.

3. If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
I'd be an elephant as they are representative of my current life. Female elephants live their entire lives in a tight knit group of mothers, daughters, sisters and aunts (resembles my life 100% as I come from a very large family of women).

*. What's your favorite mathematical symbol?
I'm an algebra geek and I would have to say that x is my favorite symbol. It's an unknown variable that you have to try and figure out. This little variable can change your path just as in life there are so many variables that we need to figure out and decide upon.

Stay tuned for more colour and words of wonder from our dream crush and her magical lashings.

1 comment: